|Thought I would try this
||[Feb. 14th, 2004|11:20 am]
1) I won 2nd place for the poetry contest in Greenburgh in the 2nd grade. The poem was called 'The Garden.'
2) I have see RENT 14 times.
3) My idol is Daphne. She's such an amazing person, and a beautiful spirit.
4) I have one younger brother.
5) I am a twin.
6) I have a Cairn Terrier named Mickey. He is almost 5.
7) I have seen over 10 shows on Broadway in the past year.
8) I hold my pencil weird, so I'm always elbowing the person next to me.
9) I love to write stories and poetry.
10) I have a girlish crush on Jai Rodriguez.
11) I hate the way I look.
12) I go to camp in Colorado.
13) I will be 15 very soon :)
14) My favorite movies are 'The Breakfast Club,' 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch,' 'Donnie Darko,' 'Westside Story,' and 'Skeleton Woman.'
15) My favorite band is Evanescence.
16) I've been told I look a little like Anika Larsen.
17) I can curl my tongue into a 4-leaf clover.
18) When I was little I was in 'Wave Hill,' and cut my eye on the Welcome sign. Now in honor of me, the sign has bumpers on it because my dad sued them.
19) My family is insane.
20) My favorite book is 'Flowers in the Attic.'
21) I treat my dog like I would royalty.
22) I have considered chopping my hair off on many occasions, but have never gotten the courage to do it.
23) When I was younger I was so shy that I only talked to my parents. Kindergarten was hell. The teachers were horrible and mean, and they thought I was retarded because I didn't speak.
24) I'm failing math.
25) American Idol is my guilty pleasure.
26) I DO think Clay Aiken is hot.
27) The only movies that have ever scared me were 'Pet Sematary,' 'Donnie Darko,' and 'The Mothman Phrophecies.' Name it, I've seen it, and only those 3 movies frightened me.
28) I've been freaking out my teachers with my reading abilities since I was little. I first started going for the adult section in the library when I was 10.
29) My favorite broadway actors/actresses are Daphne Rubin Vega, Karmine Alers, and Sebastian Arcelus.
30) My favorite B-way shows are RENT(duh), Man of La Mancha, Tick Tick Boom, Into the Woods, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Westside Story.
31) Pumpkin Pie is my favorite food.
32) My dad spoils my dog. I think they'd make great lovers.
33) I want to be a bestselling novelist when I grow up.
34) I have no athletic skills whatsoever.
35) I was once on a runaway horse, thrown to the ground, and almost killed myself. Then I had to get back on him and ride back to camp.
36) I've been backpacking and hiking in the Rocky Mountains.
37) I've been playing piano for about 12 years now.
38) I played piano for about 100 people at camp.
39) My trademark song on the piano is 'Without You.'
40) I think I have ADD.
41) I've been told my guys that I have a guy's sense of humor. Luckily, they consider that a good thing.
42) I bite my tongue constantly, and it's always bleeding.
43) I bite my nails.
44) I had braces for about 3 years.
45) I hate my hair.
46) My middle school graduation was disgusting. It was like 100 degrees, and my skirt was sticking to my ass, and the diploma was frickin slipping through my fingers.
47) I've been to 4 gigs in the city, one at The Cutting Room, and 3 at Joe's Pub.
48) I once hung out with my 20 year old friend Rori in the city, ran through the freezing cold wind, and went to say hello to Daphne. She thought we were fucktards.
49) I have a phobia of elevators.
50) When I was little, my favorite food was brocoli. No joke.
51) I've never broken any bones, had stitches, been stung by anything, etc.
52) Tests show that I am incredibly smart, but I'm still getting crappy grades.
53) In a 2nd grade spelling test, I was told that I had gotten a 7th grade score; the highest in the class.
54) I went through a teeny bopper stage around the 5th grade. Thank God I've grown out of it, otherwise I would have to kill myself.
55) I enjoy Archie Comics.
56) I live on Luden's Coughdrops.
57) I have a green courdoroy messenger bag named Daphne.
58) I am babysitting 3 kids and their dog tonight.
59) I wish I could act/sing/dance.
60) I despised the movie 'The Butterfly Effect.'
61) In elementary school I was obsessed with rabbits.
62) In 2nd grade I did a report on the Howler Monkey.
63) My math tutor is screwing my math teacher.
64) I have Russian Heritage.
65) I have a dead sister.
66) There is a trend going on with my relatives where you live with your lover, but don't actually marry them.
67) I've been told I inherited my love for reading from my great grandmother, who died when she was 101.
68) I probably have over 500 books on my shelf.
69) I've been told I'm photogenic. I still think I'm ugly.
70) My room has butterfly wallpaper.
71) I once saw Kelly Osbourne on the street after lotto.
72) My friend Cheryl is trying to seduce me.
73) My english teacher is insane.
74) I love the disney movie 'Beauty and the Beast.' Belle was my role model when I was little. I think she's the reason I started to read so much.
75) My dog's sister is Katie Couric's dog. He's also been on the Today's Show, as has his sister. My dad met Katie Couric during the blackout and they were talking about their dogs.
76) My friend's dad's company was sued by American Idol.
77) I didn't learn t ride a bike without training wheels until the 6th grade.
78) I grew up in Riverdale, then moved to Ardsley.
79) My brother is a movie-freak.
80) My favorite actresses are Julia Stiles, Christina Ricci, and Winona Ryder.
81) I used to like Cher.
82) My favorite show is 'Full House.'
83) I got my Pinecone Patch and On the Trail patch at Cheley ^_^.
84) I've written to many actors/actresses I admire, and got letter back from Daphne Rubin Vega, Mayumi Ando, and was approached by Sebastian Arcelus to thank me for my letter. Karmine Alers thanked me as well when I saw her.
85) My dad's side of the family live in Pennsylvania.
86) I haven't seen one of my uncles in over 8 years, because he and my dad hate each other.
87) My cousin Isabel died a few years ago of Lukemia. She was only 10.
88) All the guys I've had crushes on (with a few exceptions) have all been gay.
89) I enjoy writing fanfiction.
90) I have illegal bootlegs of RENT, Wicked, Les Mis, Skeleton Woman, Rocky Horror, and some Cutting Room concerts.
91) So far I've only gotten one valentine :(
92) My friend and I are planning on turning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy into a musical.
93) I want to see the shows 'Tick Tick Boom,' and 'I Am My Own Wife.'
94) I've never been stung by a bee.
95) My dog has showdog heritage.
96) Judy Garland and Aliyah are buried in the cemetery acroess the street from me. My dad once took me to see their graves.
97) The farthest away from home I've ever been are Bahamas, and the Domincan Republic.
98) If I don't finish this up soon my mom will kill me.
99) Jesse McCartney from DreamStreet goes to my school.
100) I'm DONE. Whoooooot!!!!!